| For the last few weeks we have heard an ice cream truck off in the distance. Now, living in the country, this is a wonderful thing since no ice cream trucks EVER come down our street... In fact, this one hasn't come down our street either. But each time we hear it, we grab a few dollars and run to the yard and wait to see if it is coming this way or not. So far it hasn't. And on to Libby, MT news... I just spoke to my to be Sis-in-law, she said the dam is full to the max and they are ready to evacuate. They plan on releasing the water from the dam so it doesn't break, but when they do let it rip, there's a chance that Libby, MT will be flooded or wiped off the map (as sis-in-law says) so we are waiting to see what happens. I am expecting a call soon. AND I am watching what I think is a bonfire off across the valley. It is usual around this time of year for the churches to have bonfires after their VBS week. So far it seems to be controlled and doesn't seem to be burning down the trees near it... But I'll be watching it. And my neighbor said that someone spray painted his van with black paint and the lady on the land next to his. So we're on the lookout for suspicious activities. Not that I'll be much help, mind you. I don't go outside often and I have tint over my windows so I won't see much... But I am still looking. Til next blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
Affiliate Ad Disclaimer
Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment