| I took the boys to church today expecting a Father's Day service, instead we had flower communion. It was nice anyway. They did have a blurb that went something along "Here's to all the Fathers...". The boys and one other child were the only ones in RE today. They did Dr Suess "Oh Say Can You Seed" and learned all about plants. It was pretty cool. Flower communion was nice, I guess... I was greeting so I really didn't hear the service, but I was quite content watching Elizabeth make coffee while I taste tested the coffee Heehee. After service let out I ended up with all the left over flowers to take home and plant. Cool beans! We planted some, some are going with us to Spiral Scouts tomorrow and a couple are going to Nana's house for Nana and Vickie. We have quite a few plants going outside now and Miles' tomato plant have 5 tomatoes on it! WOOHOO! Well, the Dam in Libby isn't about to flood all of Libby, MT. It's just working at full power for the next few... Weeks, I think... To pump out the water and the river is high right now. I found this out when I called and wished Daddy David a Father's Day. Funny, I am 30 years old and still call him Daddy David LOL. I also called and wished Dad Kurt a Happy Father's Day and got to talk to Kevin. He's on leave and heading to England tomorrow for his next orders. Overall it's been a nice day. And now I must go to sleep. I'll be cleaning and going to Spiral Scouts tomorrow. Dotchi http://dotchi.blogspot.com The Baker's Acres Blog | |||
| |
Affiliate Ad Disclaimer
Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Happy Father's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment