Journals and such
I have been finding all my partial journals here and there while I am cleaning. I would really like to get them all togther one day, into one book. It might be interesting. I found some as far back as 1990. Anything before that is gone, I am sure. But it has been interesting to read back through them. It's like reading someone else's life. I remember it all but it is so interesting b/c I don't remember the stuff until I start reading it. Very cool.
AND... It's Chop and Brown day!
I say chop and brown day because it is easier to say than "chop, dice, slice, grate, blanch, brown, sautee, soak, flash freeze and prepare day". Much much easier. I have onions, beef, chicken, pork and a bunch of other stuff to cook for the next two weeks. I am getting all the meals prepped and frozen (just like the one's you'd buy at the store already made). Makes the weeks go by easier. I already have oatmeal sorted into individual meal bags and have teh hotdogs frozen, the chicken recipes ready to go and I must get to cooking. I'll post my process tonight should anyone be interested.
Dotchi! Off to chop and brown... Yea, that is a LOT better.
No comments:
Post a Comment