Happy 5th of July
Happy Birthday, Kevin!
I went to the drivers testing center today and got my duplicate ID. Luckily I could use my old picture because I have a black eye and didn't want THAT on my license. Tomorrow is trash day... I know, I know, the excitement is almsot too much to bare! Calm down though, b/c afterwards, we get to wash the van too. When we get home, it's deep kitchen cleaning livingroom cleaning and deep laundryroom cleaning. Exciting, huh? Jealous yet? Because Friday we clean out the boys room and bathrooms. Bet you wish you could scrub toilets with us and scrape goo from the bottom of the fridge. Don't worry, I'll think of you fondly while I scrape the little mousey carcasses out of the traps. Bet you wish you were me now, well HA! You don't get to do ANY of it. MWHAHAHAHA! But, should anyone really want to come help with anything, I'll have coffee and sandwiches made :)
1 comment:
uh...i think I'm busy that day!
Post a Comment