I have a plan for the week
My plan is to get at least 20 ebay auctions up and running, more if possible. Tonight I am sorting through the house for auction and yard sale items. I am also deep cleaning (or trying) for when DH gets home on Monday morning. WOOHOO! I get to see him again! I already finished sorting through the diningroom and tonight I'll work on the livingroom and boys' room.
Out in a Blaze of glory!
But the first thing I need to do is attend to a puppy funeral on the Baker's Acres. This morning I hopped in the van to run to town and when I backed up I felt a bump. I just knew I ran over a toy or something. Unfortunately, I didn't. I ran over Blaze, the puppy, who was resting behind the tire. I doubt he realized anything because I went right over his head and neck. I cried. I felt so horrible for it happening. Lil Mendel sobbed and took it harder than both Miles and I. Miles just seems down a bit. Cheeta (Blaze's sibling) knows something happened but I am not sure if he understands. He just keeps following us around and whimpering.
I need to go start the funeral now.
No comments:
Post a Comment