Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

We have been busy today. We kept up the livingroom and diningroom and did math for a bit. Practiced reading and then read A MidSummers Nights Dream by Shakespeare. As a treat we watched the movie afterwards! We had fun pointing out the lines that were in the story and which scenes we think they added and why.

I'm remembering to fill out the journal in the homeschool tracker. Then I can just print out a month at a time and mail it to my huney to read and see what we have done.

The boys both have dentist appointments on September 9th at 11. That means no sleep for me since we'll be at my mother in law's house and the appointment is in the AM so no sleep. Who needs it anyway?

We're working down the hallway and into the guest bathroom and the boys bedroom today. That should not take long at all. They haven't done GREAT at their bedroom but it isn't bad either. The bathroom just needs a good scrub down. Then we'll mop floors before we go to bed tonight.

I guess I'll go start again. I'll blog soon.

No comments: