The Baker's Chef! (Sorry, I took the blog down. But you can find recipes here.)
This is my new blog for menu's so my wonderful hubby can see what we are eating at home while he is away.
Today we are finishing the bathroom, livingroom and kitchen. We'll hopefully get the diningroom done too. Then all we have to do is pull out the stove and fridge and clean very well! And conquer the bedrooms (the boy's shouldn't be too bad, mine will be a chore!) and then work on the office and guest bathroom.
Tuesday we'll need to run trash and work on the yard. Miles is working on the weedeating right now. I'll go outside when it cools down and start picking up any trash, organizing the toys, and tossing the dogs dishes that look just awful!
Well, my 10 minutes is up so I am going to be good and go for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment