Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Baker's Acres

I've been trying out the features here. So far, I sent an email to the blog and I haven't seen it since. I updated my profile, added links, played around with the design and figured out how to make a link.

The boys are taking a bath together. They made submarines for their bears. This should be interesting LOL. I am thinking of doing a blog for what we eat each day so dh can see a list and not worry too much. I know he does b/c my diet is so limited.

Hmmmm, you know, I think I'll go start on that and see how this Blogthis! works.

Til later.

No comments: