My Hubby finally got his ADSW orders to San Diego. He'll be leaving on Thursday. So that leaves me with 2 days to prepare for his leaving. We still have to pack everything, go down the huge check list for me and the homeschooling stuff, the house stuff, the vehicles, etc. Oh, I am so not looking forward to this.
Miles Alpha book for review has come in. This will be a breeze. One month of that and one month of beta math will get him to gamma where I think he will be. One of his reading books came in. Paddle to the sea. It's about an indian boy who builds a canoe and travels from a cabin down the great lakes out to the sea.
Mendel is still in Primer math. I think that in no time he'll be ready for alpha. He's reading on lesson 18 (or something) in his 100 easy lessons book. He wants to read Charolette's Web (sp?) and The chocolate Factory. So I have those on his list for free reading.
I still need to print out 6 weeks of reading and lessons... I think I'll do that after my hubby leaves. I am still looking for a few books. I can't remember which ones.
The next few days will be crisis cleaning so the house is perfect for hubby's departure. After that, I can go back to normal cleaning. There is just so much I need to do and I am stressing over it. Luckily I can take my vacation days. That's 2 weeks of vacation right there! WOOHOO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment