Aaaaaaaah! The sight of email checking :) I finally got the internet to work again. The first number worked this time.
We finally got the treadmill in the house at 3 AM this morning. Miles moved it into the livingroom this morning as a surprise while I slept. And then he made breakfast! WOW! And Coffee! What a great kid! He even turned off the alarm so I wouldn't wake up while he was cooking. At least he woke me up with breakfast in bed :) Two pieces of toast and some bacon and a HUGE cup of coffee sweet enough to rot teeth LOL. It was GOOOOD!
I called Molly, they are fine. I am still waiting to hear from Flo though. I figured they are probably without power still.
I need to go clean some more today. Yesterday we worked on the kitchen, laundry room, bathrooms (just a quick tidy) and did a 10 minute room rescue in the masterbedroom. This morning we'll start with the morning routine again and work from there. We're doing the livingroom, diningroom and boys bathroom (top to bottom) today. Ah! I love get-ready-for-fall cleaning! It makes me feel so organized and decluttered. Tomorrow we'll do any pretty-up-the-place cleaning and do the boys bedroom (which should take about an hour) and then work on my bedroom starting with the closet for storage.
My hubby won't recognize the place when he comes home LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment