Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Question to my readers: How's the font size?

I was checking out the blog on different browsers. The one I usually check it on (Chrome) looked fine. Firefox on the other hand, the font looks very small. So I thought I would ask everyone out there... does it need to be bigger?

I can type it in this size, which is what I thought it was on but apparently it's not.

And then there's the font that is great is you are visually impaired or want to read the blog from a block away.

I was debating on this size or this size.

What do you think?  

5 comments:

Rob Z Tobor said...

I have no problems with things as they are but I am using Chrome too but most browsers give the option on font size anyway.

I seem to have more of a problem reading my own writing really. Why has that gone mad?

Unknown said...

I see no problem with the font as it is now.

I swing between Firefox and Internet explorer (Chrome hates me) and it looks fine on both.

Dotchi Anni said...

Thanks to both of you for answering (and to the few private responses). I guess I can stick with the font I have been typing in already

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

My blog:
rachat credit immobilier simulation et simulation rachat de credit

Dotchi Anni said...

Yes I do. I will add them to the blog later today. Thanks for the comments.