Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, October 02, 2011

My Stalkers Love Me!

The coolest thing happened today. Granted, the mail ran yesterday but I didn't think about checking it. This morning when I got up, I decided to check the mail. There was a small box on my porch and some junk mail. No, I don't need a car loan. Thank anyway! 


I wandered inside with said box and tried to think if I had ordered anything. I did! Checks! But I wasn't sure how in the world they fit checks into a box like that and how in the heck they printed my order THAT fast. My gosh, they must've rush ordered them! I'd be surprised if there any banking info on them.


When I got to the kitchen, I opened the box and found the coolest mug! On the front is a computer (pretty sleek looking too) and under it in blue print is 


The Baker's Acres
www.dotchilatham.com 
AND it's in the trebuchet font I love so much. In case you are wondering, this is posted in trebuchet font. I stood there admiring the mug for a moment and then turned to look at the back. TOTALLY AWESOME!!! It says 
Blogging with reckless abandon since 2003!
I was so stoked! Then I started wondering... who sent this to me? Who had a mug special made just for me? That is the COOLEST thing EVER. Then it really dawned me that this stalker has to be someone I know because

  1. It can to my house address
  2. My house address isn't on my blog, only my mailing address is on my blog
Yea, that's all I got. Lame, I know. But even the domain name registration is private so no one can get my home address. Weird!

So I have been drinking my morning coffee out of this mystery cup from my mystery stalker and I gotta say, I really like it! That is the coolest mug! I will have to post pictures later today once I have batteries for my camera... or I will once my cell phone is charged. I can post from there.

To the stalker (and I say that in a loving, non-creeper kind of way) who bought me this mug... Thank you! If it's who I think it is, I'll be calling you later today... I think. We'll see if I am right!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First spam, then a stalker...WHERE I'M I GOING WRONG?!

Dotchi Anni said...

LOL Lily! I'll stalk you if you want :)