But I am kind of bla today. I slept good last night but I woke up with a
hideous back ache from sleeping funny. Today we are going to work on the
house again and get teh truck to the shop AGAIN. Dh thinks it is the
U-joint again. Which means I won't be going to work b/c it is WAY too much
for me to drive the van there. I am still waiting to see how much I am
going to make for my paycheck. Probably not much. I dread it. We restarted
the Majical Money Jar! It doesn't have a lot in it, but it will still work.
I am working very hard on being frugal again and watching my pennies. I am
trying to get into a routine, which would be easier if I didn't work, but
I know I can do it with practice.
I am off to eat something for breakfast.
--
Dotchi
http://dotchi.blogspot.com Still blogging along!
I'm not talking to myself, I'm having a parent-teacher conference.
No comments:
Post a Comment