Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I am blogging!

I received an email from someone known only as "Mumsy" and it stated that I get blogging. Okay, Mumsy! :)
 
We are packed for the most part. Everything except for food, socks and paperwork is in the van. And I still need to get a hold of Mendel 1.0 to get his list packed.
 
Tomorrow we will head out to the Reserve Center in Knoxville to get our updated Dependant ID cards and then we will be heading to Mississippi! I am so excited! Here are all the places we will be stopping:
 
1. Quitman, MS to see Molly and family (and friends LOL)
 
2. Midlothian, TX to see family.
 
3. Early, TX to see family (and a new baby!) and to eat fried pickles at Underwood's.
 
4. Lawton, OK to see family.
 
5. Grand Canyon, AZ... and if you can't figure that one out... LOL
 
6. I'd like to step foot into Mexico if we can.
 
7. San Diego, CA to see hubby, see family, go to Sea World, Disney Land!!!, A Science museum and Imax theater, a veterans celebration, a doctors appointment for dh, the beach and a whole bunch of other stuff!
 
8. Ontario, CA to visit Grandma.
 
9. San Francisco to see a friend and the Golden Gate Bridge.
 
10. Libby, MT to see family and hopefully step foot in Canada.
 
11. Springfield, IL to see a friend.
 
and I know there is more b/c dh has plans for while we are out there, I just can't remember it all LOL.
 
I am hoping to be able to have access to email while I am out. I can find libraries if nothing else. I will send txt messages of where we are to the blog and if they go through, this will be so COOL!
 
I bought .50 magnetic games for the boys in the van plus art stuff to make there scrapbooks of the trip. I will be sending a post card to two friends here, my mother in law, Mumsy... I mean, my mom, and also collecting postcards along the way, plus if I send them to work, they'll post them in the break room!
 
Well Mom, I mean, Mumsy, I have blogged. I will blog once more tonight. The rest of the blogging will be short messages from my phone until I can get to a computer and fill you in on the fun we are having. Off I go for last minute cleaning of the house and packing of things.
 
Dotchi (totally PSYCHED)
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference

No comments: