Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Good morning

I woke up feeling like a fog had settled in my head. The boys are playing
on http://classbrain.com right now. I made eggs for Mendel Latham and
tested my glucose while my egg cooked. It was 105. so that is fine. I
guess I just have some sinus issues again.

Miles thanked for the story on puberty and said he is felling less nervous
now that he knows what is going on. I guess hearing it from a story and
not just MOM telling him made the whole conversation a lot easier.

Well, Mendel Latham wants the computer!

--
Dotchi
http://dotchi.blogspot.com Still blogging along!
I'm not talking to myself, I'm having a parent-teacher conference.

No comments: