Yesterday V went to the doctor and was sent to the emergency room instead. They didn't have enough doctors. Always the efficient way to get health care, the emergency room wait was nearly 4 hours. They saw her, doped her up and sent her home. Love Tenn Care! She came back early this morning much easier to deal with and worried sick about her health. She is sleeping now and will probably remain sleeping for some time. She needs it so I am just going to let her.
Yesterday hubby went for a job. He was gone for quite a bit. The boys were excellent while he was gone. Once home, they self destructed. It was like they could hold it in no longer. We occupied our time by watching TV, sharing sherbet and reheated food, and trying to teach them how to knit. Just think... Thursday, my life will be much easier as I will be going to the doctor, getting a "new to us" washer and dryer, and then I can clean this tornado path when I get home. It will hopefully get easier from then on.
No comments:
Post a Comment