Sunday was a nice day. We drove over an hour to a friends house for an Easter dinner and egg hunt. The kids had fun! They each recieved a nice "bubble net" and a bottle of bubbles. We still have plastic egg halves all over the house. I am tossing them as I go along.
I am starting to declutter the house. I am in the process of making a huge box for the thriftshop, one for making paper, and one for pieces of toys and puzzles that are missing pieces. I also need to clean the pantry and find out how much food we really have. I do NOT believe the kids when they say "there is nothing to eat" anymore. I opened the pantry door and was assaulted by an array of pasta. Hence, the food inventory. I am also going to sort the toys and clothes. I can "do" the clean part, never a problem there... It's the organized. I tend to get overzealous LOL. I have my timer ready to use each time I start organizing. You'd be amazed at what you can do in 15 minutes!
No comments:
Post a Comment