Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

V has long since left. She only stayed a week. I have been working on getting the house spring cleaned. I am also the "earth day" person for the woldflower walk. I am nervous. I haven't idea of what to do. I think I'll have the kids make "litter bugs" from egg cartons. That sounds easy enough. I have to get the tires rotated and balanced. I might have a free sewing machine soon. If that doesn't work out, I am running to Wal-mart! I have a few designs of clothes I can make. I also have a few quilts that I would like to make. I am also trying to figure out if I can even fix mine.

I bought 4 theme units from schoolexpress.com ($2 each) and we're working on dinosaurs right now. I just reviewed grades. A's as usual. And I even printed out "report cards". I don't see what they find so great about report cards but, if they want them, I'll print them. I still need to find a rain gauge.

They found a catapillar nest yesterday. They are still fascinated with it. Right now they outside learning as much as they can about the catapillar nest and what they eat.

No comments: