Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Crochet Slipper Socks!


I have been crocheting slipper socks out of complete boredom. This is my third pair of slippers. I am keeping these! I made them with two pieces of yarn crocheted together. They are really warm and will come in handy this winter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the pattern where you chain 11 in the back? I am trying to make these but I'm stuck on that row. Thanks!

Dotchi Anni said...

I think when I chained 11 it made the front? I will have to find my pattern notes. Give me a few days to hunt it down and I will post the pattern. If you email me, I will send you a message when I post it. My email is blogwriter at dotchilatham dot com. Type it like you hear it :)