Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Building a Better Blog

While surfing the net about what tabs I should add next to my about me and other tabs, I ran into ProBlogger on the net through his article 31 Days to Building a Better Blog. It really got me thinking about my blog. I need to do more with it and spruce it up a little, wipe off the cyber dust and make it beautiful again. I mean, really do something besides change the background at my every whim.

So I decided I am following the steps in his article and I'll get this blog moving a little again. Plus I have a list from ProBlogger called 98 Blog Tips for a Lazy Sunday. I am going to go through those too. This should give me something fun and productive to do during the next month since walking and cleaning hurt too bad and I'm not working any at the moment. It should also give me enough momentum so that when I finally go back to work I can keep up with my blogging.

I plan to journal this on here too so if you want to follow along, I'll add a tag to this post or a link or something that you can follow. UPDATE: Here you go! Click here!

No comments: