Yesterday Trish and Bob stopped by with food from the church for my recovery *THANKS ALL*. My directions weren't that great and they ended up 8 miles away (not hard to do out here). I'm glad to know that NOBODY knows me out here. No one could give directions to our house. I guess I have become somewhat of a hermit. V and Terry are coming back today. I still need to make a list for V so she knows what the kids do each day.
I was stupid yesterday and ate oreo's and milk (allergic to both... stupid me) and was up all night with horrible stomache pain and sick! I'll never do that again! Hubby and youngest are going to the store for the rest of the stuff for dinner. At this rate, we'll be eating around 7. I am off to doze some more. Then I need to make a spanish lesson plan. Any ideas anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment