Affiliate Ad Disclaimer
Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!
Saturday, March 29, 2003
In the Beginning there was a Bored Blogger.
This is interesting. A journal online. I guess we have all gone beyond privacy, eh? Better than reality TV.... now it's reality internet. How fun! I am on bed-rest b/c I am recovering from a hysterectomy, bilateral saphing oopherectomy, and all that fun stuff. Basically, I have been cut hip bone to hip bone, scooped out like a melon, had my abdominal wall scraped and then they sewed me back together. Fun! The lady from our UU church is bringing meals tomorrow. I'll let everyone else fret now :) I get to sit around playing on the internet. How cool is that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment