Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Saturday, March 29, 2003

I slept okay last night. Hubby wouldn't quit snoring so I slept in my chair in the livingroom. The kids woke me up by playing on the couch (I can think of worse ways to be woken) and then went to wake hubby. I dozed off for another few minutes. I've been up now for a bit. I have checked e-mails and my website hasn't come back yet so I assume it is gone for good. I'll start a new one today.

Hubby and the kids are cleaning the house today. Trish from the caring committee is bringing food from people in the church. I'm still chilling out in my jammies and can't do much. I am sick of sherbet and eggs so this will be a nice change. I am slowly getting back to my diet and I am feeling better for it too. No more dizzies and weak shakes.

Donna called this morning *waves to Donna* and let me vent for awhile. It was much needed. I am going to be relaxing most of the day. Reading books, watching TV, writing in my blog... bedrest is making me antsy, but I made a promise to stay put so I don't hurt myself and end up in the hospital again. I am thinking of working on a few ideas for homeschooling since it is getting warm enough to go outside. We already have a nice collection of empty birds nests on the mantel. I was thinking of having a study of the animals in this area and maybe one of all the plants. I'd like to find out if any are edible. I also need to find the tent. It is getting close to the season where we can camp out in the meadow for awhile and spend a few weeks roughing it. I am looking forward to that too.

But for now, it is all just plans as I am stuck inside sitting on bedrest for another week. The next two weeks will be LIGHT duty so I will be able to at least get up and move more. On a positive note... my weight hasn't changed! I have to have something exciting to look forward to.

No comments: