Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Saturday, March 29, 2003

We went to the homeschooling group in Chattanooga yesterday. I think I way overdid it. One week after major surgery is NOT the time to take over an hour trip. We stopped at Lee's donuts so we would have something to bring. We stayed until 4 PM and then fought rush hour traffic up I-75 to get home. The construction is bad and some of the ramps don't so much merge as end abruptly in the path of oncoming traffic. When we got home, I was quite content to prop my feet up on the coffee table and just relax. The pain pills no longer work so I stopped taking them Monday night. Now I am at the mercy of my own doing and today was nice wake-up call for me to stay put and behave rather than to make day trips to the city. I doubt we will go to the skating rink tomorrow. Basketball team or not, I don't see me sitting through it.

No comments: