Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Symptoms of Pityriasis Rosea (AKA Christmas Tree Rash)? - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Everyone is asking "What is Pityriasis Rosea?" So I wrote an article on the symptoms and added pictures (5 of them). Here is a blurb from it.


I had never heard of Pityriasis Rosea when my youngest son came to me complaining of a spot on his neck. I thought it was eczema but it didn't look like it after 24 hours and two days later he was covered in a spotted rash that looked like the bastard children of contact dermatitis, chicken pox and zits. The rash spread over the next three days and took on a Christmas tree shape on his back. I called the Doctor and made an appointment hoping he wouldn't erupt in tinsel, lights and ornaments.
You can read the rest of it here:


Symptoms of Pityriasis Rosea (AKA Christmas Tree Rash)? - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

No comments: