Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, January 04, 2010

How to Set Up Gmail in Microsoft Outlook 2002 (Without the Test Email Failing)

I finally got fed up with trying to get Outlook 2002 and Gmail to work together. I found the directions years ago and had to play around to get it right. I figured I would share my frustration with all of you to spare you the urge to toss your computer out the window. Here is a blurb from the article:


While trying to set up my gmail in Microsoft Outlook 2002 I ran into the problem of my "test email" failing every time. Sound familiar? I went to my online Google email account for help but the walk through they gave me had the same result with "test email" failing.


How to Set Up Gmail in Microsoft Outlook 2002 (Without the Test Email Failing)

No comments: