Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


I just remembered that taking a picture on my phone will give me 1000 characters That I can type. It won't be huge updates but it will keep me off the blog.
I will have to pop in to add tags but if you are all patient I can do that next wednesday after 1 PM.
1000 Characters may not look like a lot, but i can update a lot with 1000 characters. I'm at 367.
BTW, that bowl of muffins in the picture is a batch made from the muffin mix. I added a little bit of boysenberry syrup and a sprinkle of sugar on the top. They are very good!That isnt the whole batch. Only a half batch. And i am not done baking either.
I better go get ready for work now.

No comments: