Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Neurologist Appointment

I went to the neurologist and he is scheduling an MRI. Have to go through TriWest to get it approved so it may take a bit. I also have a follow up on March 17. That is the day Hubby leaves for Indiana, but I made the appointment in the afternoon so the boys and I can ride the bus and get back before dark. Since we'll be in downtown, I am planning on making it a shopping trip day too. Officially, I have a concussion. Go me! But I seem to have knocked some sense through my thick skull in the process because I am becoming uber organized through all this. I have my notebook, I'm planning menus again, I am getting things organized and I am way better at remembering things because I write them down. No wonder I forgot so much before... And I am really in love with my sticky notes! I am going to buy stock in the company LOL. Off I go to eat breakfast so I take my medicines. They have me on prednisone to see if it helps with any of my head pain.

No comments: