Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Now that I know it works...

Nothing exciting is happening out here in our part of the world. Oh, wait! I just thought of one... It's RAINING! Or so they say. I thought someone sneezed. Sometimes the "rain" falls and other times it just lingers in the air.

I dropped a boom on my head. Actually, I didn't drop it so much as it malfunctioned. Technicalities don't really matter when everything is twinkly and swirling around you. But I am getting better now. The last week is spotty. Apparently I got mouthy with some guys at the campfire one night. I don't remember that at all. I was so embarrassed when he told me how I rude I was. He thought he had said something rude... Oh me. I apologized profusely. We had a good laugh over it. But... OI!

Oh this is cool! My new email program (Thunderbird) has spell checker on it. It is catching all my misspelled words as I misspell them. 'Scuse me for a second, I can't resist...

I half a spelling checker
It came wit my PC
It clearly marks four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin nut sea.
I've ruin this poem threw it
I'm shore you're please two no
It's letter perfect in it's weigh
My checker toll me sew.

The sad part is, I doubt few people will catch it. Oh well. I had fun with it. I am not sure who wrote that poem but I think it's SO funny.

Okay, off I... it doesn't recognize "okay" as a word... Hmmmm. Interesting.

Well then, off I go. I will be updating tonight after science! WOOHOO!

Dotchi


No comments: