Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blogger Bug... can't report it, so I'll post it...

I have spent way too much time trying to figure out how to fix this problem. Screw it, I am just posting it to my blog now. I am quite frustrated.

Here is the issue. Look at this post right here. In the paragraph where I said the rain lasted an hour, maybe... That was not the full sentence. My sentences keep getting cut off on the screen. It is annoying! Everytime I take the cursor off the paragrpaph that I am currently typing and click ANYWHERE other than THAT paragraph, it have issues. Look, I'll do it... Once I click elsewhere, it will have an entire line break odd
and look like this. If I try to fix it, it still breaks odd and the last of the sentence is chopped off once posted.

If I try to fix it, it still breaks in odd places and nothing shows up in the HTML code to show that there is something wrong. Frankly, I am getting sick of it. I am tired of trying to figure out where 
to go to report it. If I try to "report a bug" it gives me options to choose.

Did it again... Of the options that seem to fit best, they open a page with their "choice" links to read to fix the problem. NONE of thes links are helping! They do not have an answer for me and I can not figure out where to EMAIL SOMEONE! I don't have time to read every little article that isn't relevant to my issue. Put up a damned "report a bug" button where we can actually REPORT THE DAMNED PROBLEM!

Disclaimer: the layout querks and malfunctions of this post are the fault of blogger. Not me. All the chopped up sentences are because I did not continually go back to fix them.


1 comment:

FibMaster said...

Have you tried typing your text in an editor or word processor, then pasting the text into your blog?

That may be better, then you just paste and post, no editing.