Affiliate Ad Disclaimer
Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!
Sunday, September 02, 2007
"National Teacher's Union" just ruined it for everybody...
Rude comments are not allowed on my blog. I deleted the rude comment from "National Teacher's Union" and put all comments on moderated and can only be by registered users. If you are going to post a comment, make sure it is not rude. If you want to point out spelling errors, email me. If you want to slam homeschooling, this is not the blog for you. Go somewhere else. If it was a joke, I am not laughing nor am I amused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment