We are in Arizona near the Mexican Border. We'll be heading to Flagstaff shortly. Mendel 1.0 is trying to fix the air conditioning in the volvo right now. It is HOT here. Okay, so it isn't TN, heat and humidity hot. But it is still hot. At least I can handle this heat. I think I will lose weight here for sure, I sweat about as much as I drink, maybe more. Hell has competition. But the town we're in is nice, the people are friendly and most signs are in spanish. I have been practicing what little spanish I know, which isn't much. I have been amusing myself trying to figure out what the signs say that are written in spanish. So far, I am doing better than I thought. I can read spanish better than I can speak it.
The boys are melting but having fun for the most part. They got to watch TV last night and this morning. That is a big treat for them. They think it's funny that dad's "vacation" is into the pits of hell (the heat that is) and we've been giggly amongst ourselves. Must be his TN training. See, some good comes out of TN. Well, I better run for now, we have 20 minutes to check out. Hopefully I will be able to post pictures soon. I had to charge my cell phone.
--
Dotchi
http://dotchi.blogspot.com
--
Dotchi
http://dotchi.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment