Miles is another year older today! He is 12 years old now! One more year and he'll be a teenager! UGH! My baby is growing up!
Today he got to go swimming to scrub the neighbors boat. He was thrilled. Mendel 2.0 and I drive to the North Island Commissary to get him a cake and had them put "Happy Birthday Miles" on it. I forgot to get pictures of it before we sang the birthday song, cut the cake and ate it. But it was a 1/8 sheet cake done in blue. It had a hot wheels car on top that clocks the speed (to scale) of the car. That was my decoration, they don't really have one like that.
Tonight we are going to the movie at North Island to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3. It's free :) I love the perks of Navy life.
So happy birthday to my Navy baby!
PS... we leave town in 3 days. We'll head to Arizona to buy the van and see the Grand Canyon and then head to Texas to visit family. We'll be back by the end of August for sailing camp. But I'll work on keeping the blog updated.
Later, Dotchi
No comments:
Post a Comment