Why we are moving
Thanks Traci for your comments :) I don't have your blog address so can you post it? I like to read blogs :)
As to why we are moving:
Dh is in the Navy in San Diego right now. He's been there for over a year. We think we'll all be happier there. We'll be together as a family. We won't see much of dh but we will see a LOT more of him than we do now. Plus, it's rather lonely out here without him. I figured out the finances and we'll be better off out there. There will be more places for me to walk, or maybe I should say more motivation, a LOT more home education opportunities. I think it will be easier to find a network of people that are closer (distance wise) and we'll be RIGHT NEXT to the ocean (I love the beach! I love the ocean!) And the weather is more to my liking. While it won't be snowing, it won't be blisteringly hot with killer humidity LOL.
I think we'll all be happier there.
1 comment:
Oh, that makes so much more sense. You can read me at http://journal.aol.com/deshelestraci/MylifeasatransplantedYankee/
Post a Comment