Thank you everyone
Leslie's funeral was yesterday. It was beautiful. I feel a better sense of closure now. I haven't cried all day long. I guess the good sob at her vault helped with that. But now I feel ready to get things done and keep going. It is very hard to put into words how I am feeling right now. I still miss her, think of her a lot, and have a lot on my mind. But, I am ready to face the day and think ahead a few weeks, rather than trying to struggle through today and survive the day so I can go back to bed. I feel better organized again.
Today I am slowly working on the house and getting eBay stuff ready to post tonight. If all goes well, we'll be ready to move by Nov 1st. I'll keep you updated on that.
2 comments:
I'm glad you are getting organized and feel some closure on your friend's passing. There will be some rough patches I'm sure.
Oh yes! There are days I can't get out of bed without crying. But I am slowly moving through the grief. At least now I don't blame myself anymore.
Post a Comment