Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Science fun

I am printing out the kids book list for this year. The darned printing keeps quitting on me! I am so excited though. They what science experiments we'll be doing. I'm not sure to tell the truth. But I figured we would figure it out soon enough. I have to print out all the I.Science MaTe lessons and that will have it in there. Usually they are fun things. Last year we made earthquakes, dusted rocks looking for jewels, made a volcano, examined the bottom of the creek for life, searched for constellations, tested heat on different surfaces (reflective, dull, dark, light) and made all sorts of cool stuff. Miles made a water purifier system using napkins and Mendel made a boat that floated. we all made airplanes and some of them did loops! We had so much fun! I can't wait for the chapter!
 
 
Dotchi

1 comment:

Traci said...

Just thought I'd stop by again. I am looking forward to a fun new homeschool year!