Compost:Why no meat? Not sure about the rest of it.
To be honest, I can't remember the why's and wherefore's LOL. I remember it had something to do with bacteria or killing your plants??? Or something like that.
Do you live in the boonies? LOL No recycling?!
Oh no, we don't live IN the boonies. We're about 10 miles past it, to the right and over the ridge, across the creek and up the hill BAHAHAHA... couldn't help it. I had to do it! But no, if we want to recycle we have to drive 50 miles (give or take 5) and pay to drop it off. Go fig! I can't wait to have recycling. I here it is free in San Diego!
Dotchi
1 comment:
Aaah, yes the other side of the boonies!
I lived in Oregon for a while. Recycling in every pot! So to speak. Tennessee is way behind the times. But you knew that!
Post a Comment