Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

New Tool Bar

I have this VERY annoying new tool bar that is about to drive me insane. It is called Mirar and has all these *bleep* pop ups that cover what I am TRYING to read. I didn't download the thing and can't figure out how to get it off my computer. Everything I have searched said it is a spyware and adware remover and prevents pop ups. I didn't HAVE that problem until it started. Now it IS a problem. HOW DO I GET THIS OFF MY COMPUTER!
 
 
Dotchi

1 comment:

Traci said...

Argh! I have no idea how to help you on this one!