Well, we are pre-registered for next homeschool year, 2006-2007. I have it starting June 21, summer solstice some years. And then I have the terms set up for Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall. July will be our Transition month if nothing happens before then. It'll be our "summer break" but we don't really break.
We're using Ambleside Online this year. I had to modify it some. I am starting both boys on year 1. Their years are definitely NOT grade levels. Miles will probably zoom ahead but I am fine with either of them doing that. I actually feel like we've accomplished a lot this week using it.
We got our Math-U-See manipulatives in yesterday. They are helping more than I thought. They are great! Miles is really getting the concepts now. And Mendel is having a blast with them. I really am glad I sprang for it and got them.
We're going to McKay's Used Book Store tomorrow and to Verizon to fix my phone. I'll post more then.
No comments:
Post a Comment