Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Add to the joy!

The vans power steering went out yesterday. It isn't safe to drive right now. I CAN, but only if it's a straight drive with very few turns and no off ramps. It's awful! So I am stranded in the country with two kids, a dog and a cat. At least we can concentrate on home education and start preparing to sell stuff on ebay. I can't sell my teacher edition books there anymore though so that is going to HURT!

On top of that, the dryer finally died. I have to check the breaker box, but I have a feeling that isn't going to help. The dishwasher finally broke all the way too. It started pouring water and soap on teh floor so I have to hand wash ALL the dishes. yea.

Tomorrow Mendel has a dentist appointment in Hixson and I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do to get us there. Scotty? Hello? Beam us over! No? Darn! Blasted transporter broke to... and it's about tuh blow! Does anyone read this blog?

Anyway, this week we are learning about garbage in science. We're making a compost heap too! That should be oodles of fun! The boys built a boat called sea crawler and I sewed a flag for them to raise. They are pleased they have the right ballast and it didn't flip over. They had to FORCE it to flip over. *sigh* boys.

I am going to go for now and will post more later.

No comments: