I have been using homeschool tracker for a couple of years and finally
ordered the plus version. Now I wish I had it YEARS ago! I already have
all their assignments set up for the rest of the year. I set up terms by
seasons. Spring term is literally SPRING (March 22-June 21) or at least
close enough. We have a Summer term but since we homeschool year round it
will be used too. It has a lot of things like schedules, that I can use
and I have been playing around with it ever since. Now instead of adding
the assignments ONE-ASSIGNMENT-AT-A-TIME, I can add them to my weekly
plan, hit submit and I added them for ALL YEAR! I am free! Oh I love it!
I am going to use Charolette Mason's style of homeschooling to an extent.
I found a science and History curriculum that I am going to use along with
it. Next up in Science is Plate Tetonics! I ordered the next two sets of
Math-U-See for Miles and a starter set of blocks. The lego's work for only
so much, they confuse them with other things. But I think it will be a
great start.
I found the Angel Food Ministries in this area and have a contact. I am
planning on buying 2 regualr boxes and 1 special each month. If it's a
VERY tight month, I'll order 4 boxes and have dinners for a month. Then I
only have to worry about breakfast, lunch and snacks.
We've had a week off because of sicknesses. Monday I am going to pick up
Miles' glasses and do some light shopping. I have the house cleaning
planned out (in Homeschool Tracker) and I have a basic weekly plan all
laid out in the scheduler and Events manager. It's great!
I need to get to bed now. Will post more later.
Dotchi
------------------
I'm not talking to myself, I'm having a Parent-Teacher Conference.
No comments:
Post a Comment