Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Saturday Morning after work we 3rd shifters went to Shoney's for the breakfast buffet. It was me, Nika, Mika and Mary. Then Mika's boyfriend. We had so much fun! It was nice to get out with some adults. I ate everything I shouldn't eat and enjoyed every minute of it. Well, until I got home and the pain in my side set in. Then I was doubling over and in horrible pain. I took an ultram and went to bed. I left the house and boys in hubbies hands. He woke me at 7pm for dinner and a movie. We watched the incredibles. That is SO funny! I loved it! After the show I went to work. I was 5 minutes late... oops!


Last night at work went okay. There were two of us until 2am. Then 3 until 3am, then back to 2 CNAs. One of our men is dying. I don't expect he'll be there tonight. His family is all there sitting with him in turns. It's very hard to watch someone you've cared for slowly die. It's the most taxing part of the job. My friend brought her son to work and I brought him home with me for the weekend. I got a lawn mower battery so we can actually cut the grass... It's about 3 feet tall now. Not that anyone cares, we're in the country. We have about 8 acres... half that needs mowing. Especially down near the creek in the meadow so we can go swimming!


I finished my weekly plan in my flylady notebook. I need to go do my morning routine though. And today I am doing missions that I made up and decluttering my zone and about 15 minutes in each room. Eventually this will look like a house again!


Today is Sunday so I am changing sheets, hanging the curtains (that I made from indian blankets... they look cool) Wish I knew how to pst a picture... I'd post before and afters of my house. Of course, AFTER it is clean LOL.


I better go for now. I have a lot to do and I still need to sleep. I'll get in bed around 3pm tonight and get up about 9pm to get ready for work.


Until next time, Dotchi.

No comments: