I forgot I had this blog. I set up a blog at homeschoolblogger.com and then realized I had this one too. I guess I should try to keep up with it now. I've done well with keeping up with the homeschool blog.
My hubby is home after a month in San Diego. They plan to send him back August 8th to October 1st... or later. In January or February he will be going to Iraq or Afghanistan. I am not really looking to it at all, but at least we'll be better off financially when he comes back and this is something he wants to do. Who am I to stand in his way?
I still work part/ full time at the nursing home. Depending on the week, of course. This week I'll have 4 or 5 shifts, next week I'll have 5. I am planning a vacation during the first two weeks of August. If I have enough vacation time, then I can do it. During that time, I will be prepping for his leave and then once he is gone, I will print out the homeschool material for 10-12 weeks.
I got my business started. Silver Moon Company. I've made a small profit. I need to make a website now. I'll be setting up in consignment shops and flea markets. I got my first order in today! I sorted it already. I need to look over the merchandise now. I got more catalogs too!
I need to go work on my flylady notebook for now and work on my organizational skills.
Off for now,
Dotchi from the Baker's Acres.
No comments:
Post a Comment