Affiliate Ad Disclaimer
Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!
Friday, May 09, 2003
We had an interesting night last night. A skunk sprayed outside the house and the smell wafted all through the vents of the house. It was the WORST smell I have ever smelt. We opened the windows at the other end of the house, sprayed the house down with odo-ban, burned incense for about 3 hours, and swung a vinegar soaked rag over head while walking through the house. The smell is gone this morning but that is something I do not want to relive anytime soon. The smell made my eyes burn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment