I am trying this again. If all else fails, I'll delete the whole blog and start over!
Thanks to Maddie I realized that I have a blog here. Of course, I haven't touched it in over a year. I guess should start posting again.
Today we are going to a friends birthday party. My friend's dd is going to be... a year older. Man I am bad LOL. I'll have to check again. I forget those things quickly.
We've decided to revamp the homeschool group. We're the Nomadic Homeschoolers since we never stay in one place and we're too free spirited to. I'll keep you updated on that.
We're starting lapbooks for homeschool projects. This should be very fun. I have never made any so we're all learning together. I'll figure out how to get pictures on here when we get a few made.
I will work on keeping up with this blog. It would be easier if I could just email it but I always have that darned "this email scanned for viruses" thing at the end of each post when I do that. Maybe you all can live with that?
No comments:
Post a Comment