Here are the results!
Lexii said, "I'd like to learn how to crochet faster. I'm not making homemade gifts because I don't have the money for materials. My friends know I love them anyway!"
Nikky said, "I am making my friend a... oh, wait, I can't tell you because it's for you! For other people, I am making hates, gloves, a scarf, and attempting to finish a cut bag." (Okay! You tell me and I won't look when I type it. Okay? No? Darn!)
L* said, "I just don't have the time to make things this year. But I would love to make a quilt for my mom one year. I just need to find the time to actually do it. As a single mom and working full time, I just don't have the time."
L* #2 said, "I would like to learn how to make furniture out of drift wood. That would be so cool! I don't have the power tools to make it though. One day... one day!" (Pssst, I want a chair!)
Tina said, "I am going to make some shirts with iron on designs. Some of them are jewel-y looking, those are for the girls. The one for my son is all sports themes. The one for my husband is going to have a phrase he always says on it." (Sorry, I can't post the phrase on the blog. It's family friendly.)
Thank you to everyone who replied! I really enjoyed listening to all the ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment