![]() |
| The first picture I got of them together. Don't smile or anything, kids! |
| One of my favorite pictures! And they are all smiling! |
| Great picture of Captain Miles |
| I think I feel my seasickness kicking in! |
| Beautiful sunset. |
| Mmmmm, now that looks good! |
| Both boys on Avalon. |
| Enjoying the beautiful architecture. |
| I forget what this is called but I really love this photo! |
| Is that a smile? Mmmmm, maybe? |
| The artwork there is beautiful |
| Just chilling at the helm! |
| Nice picture of the flag next to the main sail. |
| It's not a sailing trip without a proper injury. |
| My boys being kids at heart... oh, wait, they are kids. |
| Mendel 1.0 with the Coronado Bridge in the background. I think that's a smile... |
| Pepsi and sailing... Go hand in hand. |

No comments:
Post a Comment