These last few weeks I have had a lot of fun making homemade beads with art paper and Sharpies. I really love Sharpies! I covered them with Diamond Glaze to make them look shiny.
Now I am curious, what is everyone's favorite hobby? It doesn't have to be artsy. It can be anything. I am creating a post for next Friday with my reader's favorite hobbies... so share your favorite sport, craft, hobby or anything else you love to do! Links are always welcome :)
If you don't want to post on the comments section, you email me at blogwriter@dotchilatham.com

2 comments:
Beads are very pretty, Are you selling the beads or making jewelry with them to sell?
My favorite hobby is procrastinating. LOL Seriously that is a negative character defect of mine. I want to quit avoiding avoiding doing things.
I love reading and doing things on the computer. I need some new hobbies though.
I am making them to sell and to make jewelry with. I am really excited about this new adventure in bead making :)
As far as new hobbies, beading is fairly inexpensive. I use paper, scissors, sharpies, toothpicks and glue. I'll do a blog post for you on the process.
Post a Comment