Guess what I've been doing!? Well, besides going through a little funk because of the winter season... I have been working with my friend on books. Since I can't work outside of the home, and I still need money to survive, we decided to focus all our efforts on writing books. We put together my book of poetry and published it on Lulu.com. It's available in soft cover and ebook!
Now we are focusing on my next book of poetry and a book that we are working on together. We are feeling rather accomplished LOL. And now that we have one book under our belts, I can focus a little more on blogging too.
How's everyone else doing? I haven't been on here in awhile. I better go blog surfing again LOL.
1 comment:
Hey Dotchi, welcome back!
Congratulations on the publication of your book. Will definitely be checking out the ebook. :)
Post a Comment