Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

The Duggars are Pregnant Again?

Wow. So, I was reading the Google news and saw that the Duggars are expecting child #20. My thought is that if the world ever ends as we know it, their family alone could repopulate the earth. I say go for it. Sure, there is the whole overpopulation thing to worry about. But, I get so irritated when people don't celebrate a special life coming into the world just because
  • The mom is a teen
  • The mom is single
  • The mom is disabled
  • The mom has more than one child
  • The mom and dad separated
  • There isn't a lot of income
  • The world is overpopulated
  • The mom is 30, 40, 45, 50, 70, etc
  • [Insert any other reason here]
 I can't say I agree with the Duggars life choices of no TV and no pets or their choice to live a Quiverfull lifestyle. I look at it this way though. I will may not want to live like them but I will fight for their right to live how they want. Otherwise someone can come take away my rights to live how I want. As a fellow homeschooler, I fully support the rights of anyone who doesn't want to live like the Jones.

I say CONGRATULATIONS to the Duggars... not that they'll ever see this blog because they don't have internet that they surf on... but still...

WAY TO GO!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never heard of the Duggars in Britain, so had to google them.

All I can say is good luck to them. They and the kids seem happy and healthy and they're not hurting anyone.

I would have loved to have had 10 kids...all boys but the possibility of that happening is the same as winning the lottery...I don't play the lottery.

Dotchi Anni said...

I always wanted about 12 or so kids. But I only have 2 living. I am quite grateful for that though. I wish I could have more but I figure there is a reason for it. And I don't play the lottery either LOL